Cover art save into mp3

tokarool

• 1 month later...

Embeding album art has been the bane of my existence. I used to be obsessed with getting this right but I've found more and more problems/frustrations can come through this and it takes more work/time.

My answer has been to pick apps that fix it for you/display the art you ask them to. Poweramp let's you set a preference for art in the folder to be displayed. I then pair this with "album art grabber" app which saves and auto collects album art simply and easily. It also let's you pick from different databases or from the SD card. I know Poweramp has an art grabber of sorts but I've never really worked it out - album art grabber has just been simpler.

This way I don't have to care that iTunes saves ripped track album art in its own database. (And yes, I still prefer iTunes to all other desktop media players: convert me ye will not)

Embeding album art has been the bane of my existence. I used to be obsessed with getting this right but I've found more and more problems/frustrations can come through this and it takes more work/time.

Still at this step, carefully embedding everything I can and then noticing that some players are not handling properly ID3v2 tagging .... That presumably includes PA with which I have presently an issue.

Still at this step, carefully embedding everything I can and then noticing that some players are not handling properly ID3v2 tagging .... That presumably includes PA with which I have presently an issue.

The pain. Tagaholics anonymous needed

Archived