Can't play whole albums.

MarkJohnson

I can't seem to get power amp to play a whole album.  It just plays the first song then plays a random next.

If I select an album from the album list, then if I select the album to play it, instead of a song, it returns me to the album list again.  If I choose the first song, it just plays the first song song, then chooses a random song next.

I tried to reset the Poweramp settings, but can't seem to find this feature.

I think I messed up a setting somewhere as it was working until I started messing with things.

anyone knows of some tips?  FAQ didn't seem to help me, or I didn't know what to search for.

I see no shuffle icon on the screen, but that is what it acts like.

I see in settings a shuffle, but when I select it it starts playing all songs in shuffle mode.  I don't see shuffle on the screen for all albums, nor the album I select.  If I try to select the album picture here, it takes me back to all albums.

Is there a load system default settings somewhere?  

OK, I found it.  It was on the playing now screen in the bottom right corner.  I have disabled it and it now plays whole albums.

I started writing on how to get it to go to the next album, but I found it on the same playing now screen in the lower left corner.

Looks like it does everything I want so far, so I purchased it.

Thanks for your help

-=Mark=-

Great, glad it worked for you.

Yes, the "continue to play next album" mode is called "Advance List" within the Repeat options (lower right). So on the playback screen you want 'Repeat' set to "Advance List" and 'Shuffle' set to "Off" and you're sorted.

Andre

Archived