Is there a playlist look-ahead?

wus

Hi all,

I'm using Poweramp (2.09-build-534) on my HTC 1SV for a while now and generally I am very satified with it. I like particularly the equalizer, it helps to improve the sound of my not so great car speakers.

On my computer I play music using the classic Winamp. I guess that's why I'm missing the playlist that I see in Winamp, in Poweramp.

Is there any way to set up Poweramp so that it shows the playlist with the currently playing song highlighted, plus the following 3, 4, 5 (or so) songs listed underneath? Obviously, this needs to be an auto-scrolling list.

A single tap on the song title currently being played (at the bottom of the screen) and the list will pop up (long press will give you option. To return to the regular (album art) screen, tap the button in the lower left hand corner. 

Thanks, Vic. Not quite what I was looking or hoping for, but better than I knew until now. At least when I look up the playlist like this it always comes with the currently playing song near the top, with the next few titles shown.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to duplicate the WinAmp auto scrolling list. I had almost forgotten about that feature in WA. It's a nice one. 

You can can display the very next track in PA, though, by going to Settings/Player UI/Meta/ and selecting "Next Track". It'll display on the bottom, under the track time 

Only one track, but it helps me keep the mood even during random play listening sessions. 

Archived