lovetans

A license can be used on several phones?

I come from China, can not buy the software in Googleplay, it should be in the official website to buy a license, I ask myself another phone can use this permit? That is the second phone. Thank you!

My Google account has been purchased Poweramp unlocker and installed in a mobile phone.

Can I install this unlocker with this Google account in another device?

Use Poweramp at the same time

P.S I purchased unlocker in Play store

I purchased the unlocker. Now, Can i install the unlocker on other devices by using the same email and logging it out after its done on license check?

If you purchased the unlocker on Google Play then you can have Poweramp installed on multiple devices, just as long as they are all using the same Google Play account.

If you purchased from the website then it is for a single device at only one time, and installing on a new device will revoke the licence status of the previous device.

Andre 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, andrewilley said:

If you purchased the unlocker on Google Play then you can have Poweramp installed on multiple devices, just as long as they are all using the same Google Play account.

If you purchased from the website then it is for a single device at only one time, and installing on a new device will revoke the licence status of the previous device.

Andre 

Hi!

I have a question. How many times can I re-activate my Poweramp license which I bought through the Website (not through Google Play!) ?

Everytime I install a new ROM on the same device I need to re-register it so it would be good to know how many times I can re-register it before it can not be activated anymore.

Is there any way I can back up the license from my device ROM and re-use it when installing another ROM/Firmware on the same device?

Thanks!

I'm not sure that the limit is a published figure, or if there is also a time-based element too. If you do hit it though (and daily ROM updates could trigger that) then you can ask Support to reset it again for you.

Andre

47 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Wishmasterflo Same device activation is not counted towards any limits (== is unlimited). Thanks!

OK great. That is good. So If I clean install my Device (same device) and have to enter my purchase details again when installing Poweramp that will not trigger any limit count at all, so only when I switch to a new Device?

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

Same device activation is not counted towards any limits (== is unlimited). Thanks!

That's great to know, Max. In the past, I think people had hit the limit while testing and regularly updating custom ROMs on the same device.

Andre