A license can be used on several phones?

lovetans

My Google account has been purchased Poweramp unlocker and installed in a mobile phone.

Can I install this unlocker with this Google account in another device?

Use Poweramp at the same time

P.S I purchased unlocker in Play store

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

If you purchased the unlocker on Google Play then you can have Poweramp installed on multiple devices, just as long as they are all using the same Google Play account.

If you purchased from the website then it is for a single device at only one time, and installing on a new device will revoke the licence status of the previous device.

Andre 

• 3 months later...
On 3/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, andrewilley said:

If you purchased the unlocker on Google Play then you can have Poweramp installed on multiple devices, just as long as they are all using the same Google Play account.

If you purchased from the website then it is for a single device at only one time, and installing on a new device will revoke the licence status of the previous device.

Andre 

Hi!

I have a question. How many times can I re-activate my Poweramp license which I bought through the Website (not through Google Play!) ?

Everytime I install a new ROM on the same device I need to re-register it so it would be good to know how many times I can re-register it before it can not be activated anymore.

Is there any way I can back up the license from my device ROM and re-use it when installing another ROM/Firmware on the same device?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Wishmasterflo Same device activation is not counted towards any limits (== is unlimited). Thanks!

OK great. That is good. So If I clean install my Device (same device) and have to enter my purchase details again when installing Poweramp that will not trigger any limit count at all, so only when I switch to a new Device?

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

Same device activation is not counted towards any limits (== is unlimited). Thanks!

That's great to know, Max. In the past, I think people had hit the limit while testing and regularly updating custom ROMs on the same device.

Andre

• 2 months later...

OK now it seems that I have reached the activation limit on my Device. I have tried some different custom ROMS on my Phone the recent weeks and now it seems I have reached the limit as I can not activate Poweramp anymore but all is actually on the same device.

How can I get that limit reset now?  Mail my details to: Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com ??

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Let me make sure I understand the device limits, So are you saying that if I purchase Poweramp through the website it will only be good for 1 Device? But if I purchase it through google play I can use multiple devices at no extra cost is that right? Also How would I be able to download my Library to multiple devices then like on a 2nd phone?

Poweramp bought from Google play can be installed on multiple devices. The library is not synchronized across your devices so you need to maintain them manually. In my case I have the "master" library on a PC and all changes to the library is done there and synchronized to the phones from there.

Google Play purchases can be installed on multiple devices as long as they all use the same Google account. There is a limit on repeat installations to prevent abuse, but the only time a regular user would be likely to hit that limit would be if you install new Android ROMs on a regular basis (and even then it can be reset by emailing Support). 

For anyone who cannot purchase through the Google Play Store, some devices may have their own App Gallery software from which the app can also be purchased (e.g. Huawei/Honor devices which got caught up in the technical trading embargo with China instigated by US President Trump and cannot legally include Google services). Licences purchases from different app marketplaces are not interchangeable, so if you have both types of device you would unfortunately need to buy twice.

Finally, if none of the above is available to you, you can purchase a licence directly from the website here. Such licences are for a single device at any one time though, so installing it again on a new phone or tablet would revoke the licence on your old device.

Each installation is independent of any others, and you'd need to copy your music files between devices manually. You can Export your PA Settings and any internally-created Playlists (the lists, not the actual music files) for use on other devices though.

Andre

• 7 months later...

The Unlocker should be available for you to install from your list of previously-used apps. Launch the Google Play Store app, then go into your profile > My Apps & Games > Library tab. Then find and Install 'Poweramp Full Version Unlocker' from the list.

Andre

Thanks Andre. I indeed followed the very same workflow you mentioned:

30 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

The Unlocker should be available for you to install from your list of previously-used apps. Launch the Google Play Store app, then go into your profile > My Apps & Games > Library tab. Then find and Install 'Poweramp Full Version Unlocker' from the list.

Andre

And I get the very same error message I mentioned in my report.
Please find the snapshots in attachment for reference.

Powerampapp_2ndreg.png

@emmdecis it a new purchase? I have read about cases where it might take a while for the license data to properly replicate on the play servers.

Are you able to login to play store on a computer and do the install from there? In some cases this has helped.