Noob - so apologies

jbow71

Hi

Just joined, as I have downloaded the ap from Android Market, and the software is excellent, so when the trial version ran out, I wanted to get the paid app. I have purchased now, and would have thought that when I went into the trial version again, no warning would appear, however this is not the case.

I have uninstalled the paid unlock, and re-installed it, yet to no avail. It still appears that I am re-using the trial version.

Anyone offer any advise please to get this paid version installed correctly and recognised.

Apologies again if this is a stupid question, however I really cannot see any way of sorting this :|

PowerAMP is switched to Full Version mode when Unlocker is installed on the phone.

It's possible to purchase/download, but until Unlocker is installed, PowerAMP has no idea it's purchased.

Please ensure you have PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker installed on your phone (can be verified via Android Settings => Application => Manage Application, it should be there). If not, please install it and ensure it's in the Manage Applications list.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

As another 'noob', I too feel I should apologise upfront! ;)

I've bought the full version of Poweramp, so do I still need the 'Trial' version on my 'phone, or can/should I delete it?

I see there's an update to the Trial version available, but don't know if I should install it or not.

TIA

Patrick

As another 'noob', I too feel I should apologise upfront! ;)

I've bought the full version of Poweramp, so do I still need the 'Trial' version on my 'phone, or can/should I delete it?

I see there's an update to the Trial version available, but don't know if I should install it or not.

Man, the "full" version is just a license key, the "trial" version becomes full and remains to be the application you're using and want to keep updating.

By the way, although I'm registered and everything works fine and it shows as "Full Version" in the 'About' tab and in my Apps list, Marketplace still shows it as "Trial" when updating/etc. Not an issue at all, it just looks a little messy and for some reason worries me every time I see it downloading a Trial update. :)

Andre

Archived