settings to organize All Artists Songs to list songs by album

I like to listen to all of an artist's albums consecutively but the it looks like the All Artists Songs feature organizes all of the songs by track number. This is fine but I like to listen songs in the context of the album. It would be really nice to be able to change the settings for how the All Artists Songs feature organizes music to organize all tracks by album. 

I love listening to Radiohead in my car but I don't necessarily think that Kid A fading to Morning Mr Magpie is what Radiohead intended when they compiled their albums.  

I know that I could just keep selecting the individual albums but I would really like to not have to do that while commuting. 

with menue.

press the folder button, select artist, select alumb, selct song.

with player

swipe left or right to change song up or down to change album.

Problem with Poweramp is that at the end of an album its stops. It does not go to the next album, is this what you mean?

I agree, "Advance List" is hardly a user-friendly way to phrase it. Glad I could help you anyway. (I wonder how many other users out there never knew how to do this?)

I did suggest some minor wording changes to the Repeat icon a few years ago - basically a more logical sequence of "Play Track", "Play Album/Folder/List", "Play All" and then "Repeat Track", "Repeat Album/Folder/List", "Repeat All" - which the dev agreed at the time was a good idea. However as with so many other minor (and major) requests, we're still waiting for the elusive version 3.

Andre

Archived