Unlock without Google account

woofit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2016 at 10:21 AM, andrewilley said:

Did you send your email support request to Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com ? It sometimes takes a little while, but they should be able to help you.

Andre

I sent through the app support.  But i just sent one today via that email address.  Support really is terrible for this app.

Ok I got my email  changed to a Gmail account, and it worked.  It seems like Poweramp does not recognize some phones versions of the Email app or the settings used to link an email to it. 

But for sure, the Gmail address linked to your phone works.  I hope this will help anyone else that comes looking for answers.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a slightly different challenge...

I have a Parrot Asteroid Smart car head unit, on which I want to install Poweramp instead of the rather mediocre standard music player, but there is no Google or other email account attached to the device. It's basically off-line all the time anyway, and I will not be checking my email on the car's head unit (I have my phone for that).

So; I can install the non-Google Play apk file on it via SD card, but how do I get the full version to run on it?

9 hours ago, Daeothar said:

So; I can install the non-Google Play apk file on it via SD card, but how do I get the full version to run on it?

Sorry, but without an internet connection and the ability to validate the licence to your Google or email account, you can't at present.

Andre

• 3 months later...
Activate Poweramp without Google Account:
even though I have a Sony Xpire Z1 Compact with Lolipop 5.1 and used a Hotmail Mail adress for activation (which seems to be an issue), the following steps worked after the inicial non-google payment, etc:

1. install Mail client from HTC (for example via the Android app "APKpure". I've tryed all sorts of Mail clients before: Yahoo, Sony, GoogleMail, ... Nothing worked. Until I tryed the HTC Mail client!)
  2. enter login detais for hotmail, follow instructions in HTC Mail app... (in the end the configuration within this app wasen't successfull for me and no connection could be established with hotmail, but that doesn't seem to matter for the Poweramp activation process)
  3. Activate Poweramp via Poweramp in-app-purchase option...
  4. Ready to use.

Hope this helps some people with the same problem =)
Kind regards IMA

• 1 month later...

Thanks. Ima!

It really works. I tryed yahoo.mail, Email (pop3 and imap) on my Motorola xt910. But only HTC mail helped me.

I do not know rules for this forum. I hope i can left refer for download HTC mail: HTC mail for other unlucky people.

Archived