Audio Problem (buzz) during music reprodution

Hi

Today i bought thi fantastic app but i found a bug on my telephone (Galaxy Nexus Maguro , Vanir ROM KK 4.4.2)

When i reproduce the music on the headphones , sometimea the music buzz (audio distorsion) . . .

Goodluck buddy...your just gonna have to live with it. I am on the same boat as you, constant buzzing and audio skipping everytime. It's pretty annoying but there really is nothing you can do about it. This may be just be an issue with our phones though as I rarely hear any complaints about buzzing and skipping from other users using different handsets. With that being said, I have tried just about everything possible from adjusting the "audio tweaks" settings in Poweramp to adjusting Trickster Mod App settings and still no luck. According to some user that I read from somewhere adjusting the "Read Ahead Buffer Size"  to 128 under the "General" settings in the Trickster Mod app helps with the audio skips. As far as the buzzing is concerned well no luck there, I am also running 4.4.2 except I am using CM11 with Fancy Kernel pre45-2. Hopefully one of the devs responds to this post because this is a huge inconvenience, I can't listen to my music like this. For the meantime I will just use Playerpro. 

Unfortunately, there is no way it's possible to polish app for specific custom ROMs bugs or add workarounds for them (especially audio driver/audio subsystem issues). We support some ROMs like CM, but we support their added features (like specific BT info handling), not bugs. Usually, such issues are resolved by simply updating to the next available ROM build.

Thanks!

Archived