How to change the actionbar "back" button state

HarriA

How can I change the actionbar back button pressed/focused state? I mean the button that has the Poweramp icon and a little arrow. I can change the ab back and Poweramp icon drawable, but the pressed/focused state is still Poweramp default. Other buttons in the actionbar are already themed correctly and have my custom drawables. Can anyone help me?

Poweramp doesn't define those drawables as state drawables, by default there are no states for press/focus, but you can just create new state drawable (xm file with states and references to actual PNGs) and use it as drawable for Poweramp "ab_***").

Thanks!

Thanks for the help. I tried this but it´s not what I wanted. Now the ab_back and icon has different drawable but they are still inside some other layout that has the Poweramp default button style. Do I need to override something in skin styles.xml? The overflow button (and other buttons in actionbar) gets it style from styles.xml, but what i need to add to make this back button to have the same style?

Here is two screenshots. I want the back button to have the same pressed style as the overflow button.  Could you help me little bit more, I´m still new for android programming.

post-27821-0-52038700-1390749188_thumb.ppost-27821-0-68743500-1390749216_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived