Swipe up/down to change album/folder

harryde

Hi,

today I installed Poweramp and bought the Unlocker. On the first start I had the option to change the album/folder when swiping up/down. I really liked that option but for some reason it does not work anymore and I don't see where I can reacitvate it. When the player runs it shows me the count of all tracks in the selected music folder and it is ordered by track title. On the first start it showed the track number of the chosen album. To change the track I could swipe left/right, to change the album I could swipe up/down, as I already described. Do you have an idea how to set it to have it in that way again?

Hi again. Sorry, but I have the same problem again. What has to be done that there is a permanent option to swipe up/down to change albums? Without doing anything the player puts all titles on one level so that I can only swipe left/right to change a song. I would also like to choose another album by gesture quickly. Poweramp enables it, but obviously not permanently. Any ideas how to do it?

Background is: I'd like to play music in the car via smartphone. I chose Poweramp because of that swiping gestures, what is a lot more pleasant than hitting small buttons while driving a car.

Archived