how to disable album art?

Brijesh Rana

hey Poweramp

I want to disable the frustrating look of album art in the player UI.

can you tell me how to disable album art?

I have installed the android 4.4 kitkat skin for this Player from the Playstore which looks much better than default Poweramp skin. Poweramp could be much better if the option to disable the album art avilable in settings>album art settings. Also in the UI it looks like ,behind the album art, there is another album art but its colours have dissolved in water. This looks very ugly. Any help for disabling album art and its faded background image ?

Hi,

Sorry but it is not possible to disable album art considering it takes up most, if not, the largest portion of the design of Poweramp. The only alternative is to make Poweramp's logo/stock album art the album art for all your music, that way you will not see the faded background effect or any special album art. 

Agreed, I don't mind the album art at all, but would it really be so hard to have an option to just not display it (or the background effect) for those who do not want it?

Oh, and a scaling factor of '1' should really mean to fill the full available height (or width for landscape art) with the image, it's odd to have to use trial and error to find a zoom value of 1.05x to get the album art to use up all the space as fully as possible without cropping. Then anything less than 1 should give smaller than full-size.

Andre

Archived