Poweramp

I just bought a Chromecast and I'm disappointed that I can't use Poweramp with it.

I know this is a difficult feature to implement, but I would gladly pay a dollar or two above the original price of Poweramp to have a Chromecast feature built in. And I am usually adamantly against paying for extra features.

I just created an account here to post on this request!

Poweramp really needs add this feature. Rocket PLayer has it since a month or so back, and more musicplayers to come. Poweramp is the biggest so they should have the lead on this.

I tried using Poweramp on the ChromeCast mirroring feature, but Poweramp was unable to play mp3 without the songs being sluggish and slow and some sound distortion...Dont know why.

I believe it's on the long-term list, but I have not been given any timescales. I'd like it too (I just bought a Chromecast too, and while I'm a bit disappointed in the image quality, it's a neat idea)

Andre

Been using Poweramp for the past 1.5 year. Transfering to Google music because of this. It's a shame, if not for chromecast ill choose Poweramp over google player everyday. Good luck folks!

Really want this as well! +100 from me. JFYI a reasonable work around is to Cast the Screen in Chromecast.

It stutters some times and is not the best alternative but it works better then nothing for now. Get on this Poweramp!

Any news on this?

I'd also love to use Poweramp with Chromecast. I see many others are asking for it, there were plans for it - any news so far? Last post in this thread is from August, 4 months ago...

Please add Chromecast support! I love Poweramp and have used the paid version for quite a while, but need to cast to my stereo. Rocket Player has Chromecast support... I'll be using that app instead until Poweramp adds Chromecast support. I'd really prefer to stay with Poweramp.

Lot of new members just for this feature:)

I would love to buy a chromecast audio, but not without my Poweramp.

Please please please add this feature! :)