Poweramp

+1

I'm a happy Poweramp user, and this is the only feature I would like to see added.  Created an account just so I could post this.

I'm using the Avia Media Player app to chromecast media from android, but it pales in comparison to Poweramp (except that it supports chromecast).

Edit: looks like Pandora is going down this path: http://gigaom.com/2014/01/10/like-chromecast-for-music-pandora-wants-to-put-a-web-browser-into-every-loudspeaker/

We're looking into this as soon as Google opened it. Especially can be good with upcoming Poweramp Visual FX package.

Thanks!

In addition i could say, that if Poweramp will have Chromecaset feature in future, it will be good to have possibility attache Google Drive drive to application (to stream audio from Google Drive directly to Chromecast).

+1

I am completely satisfied with Poweramp except for this one feature. I have had to use Avia for streaming which is a complete piece of crap of a music player.

Hope it'll be released soon too. I just thought that this feature should be include minutes ago. Didn't expect these posts already. Thanks maxmp for already looking into this.

I'd love Chromecast support too.

I currently use an Apt-X Bluetooth streaming audio receiver in the car, this works well.I could get another one for my house, but I don't want yet another box when I have a Chromecast.

This feature request definitely deserves a +1. :)  Would simply love to keep using my favorite music player on the CC too!

Definitely.

I've been using Poweramp full for... I think two years now. It is by FAR FAR FAR the best music player out there. And I've tried so many, I can't remember them all.  This one is the one I keep using the most. Always on the dock.

Chromecast support would be Excellently awesome.

I think that would be awesome. 

and/or  a dedicated desktop program. in my experience Poweramp is superior to most desktop music players.