Bluetooth Devices, Assigning Equalizer Presets

Byron.Siegel

Presets can be assigned to Speaker, Wired Headset and Bluetooth output devices, as well as Playlist and Song choices. (Poweramp 2.0.9-build-539-arm-play)

For Bluetooth devices it would be nice to be able to assign presets on a device-by-device basis. For example, different presets could be used for headset and automobile bluetooth output devices.

Not sure if this can be done, but I thought I'd run it up the flagpole. If this capability is already in Poweramp a pointer to help me out would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

On further thought this feature request should be expanded to include all audio output settings and not just those for the equalizer.  As such all Tone/Volume settings (volume, stereox, treble/bass, balance, stereo/mono) should also be saved and automatically loaded with when connecting to particular bluetooth device.

As before, I don't know if Android allows Poweramp access to bluetooth routing info and this feature may therefore not be possible to implement.  But if it is possible I feel this would be a real nice feature.

Archived