"Play All" under Artist selection in Library

Jh1991

If, when you select an artist, it gave you an option to play all tracks by the artist along with selections divided into albums, this app would be perfect. I go by artist selections, and in some cases I have 4-5 albums, with only 4-5 songs in each. It'd be great if I could just select an option to see a track listing of everything by the artist, not divided by albums (similar to the iPod layout - "all" is the first option, after which follow the individial albums).

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

I would have thought one of the shuffle options would have done this (albeit with shuffle of songs within an album, which you may not want) because that's the whole point of all the shuffle options.  I just tried all shuffle settings.  It doesn't work as you wanted.

Perhaps there's a bug for shuffle under artists??

If you do a long press on the artist name in the artist list you can choose play or shuffle which will play all of the artist titles.

In play mode, press long on the title and choose artist to get a list of all titles of the artist.

In short: Choosing the artist folder from the artist list will bring up the subfolders with several albums, if available. Choosing the artist option from the play mode will bring you to the complete list of all titles of the artist.

Archived