Help: buy the unlocker but fail to use Poweramp

tinlung2068

Hi,

I have bought the full version unlocker two days before and got a invoice no. Then, I installed the following two system files step by step on a Car audio system (Android system, online on that time with the corresponding gmail account):

1. Poweramp-2.0.9-build-534.apk

2. Poweramp-(alt)-Full-Version-Unlocker-2.0-build-22.apk

My understanding is that the system should have checked the payment record with my gmail account online immediately when I installed the unlocker.

After that, I started use the Poweramp for several times yesterday. For security consideration, the car audio system was offline on that time.

However, when I start Poweramp today, it prompts that the system is unregistered and shows a screeen that I can enter the invoice no. But, when I enter it and want to submit, the system tells me that there is no application to submit.

How can I do?

My email account is: *****@gmail.com

thanks

Tin

Actually, I have Internet connection when I install the two programs and the first time I listen to the music using Poweramp. However, when I open Poweramp again, the internet connection is off that made my system to be locked.

Now, even I have connect the system to Internet, it is locked. Although the system automatically generate a screen for me to send the message to technical support, but the device (android car audio system) fails to do it (when I pressed the submit button, it just told me that there is no application to send it). I just want to cantact the technical support but I don't know the contact method (can't find any contact info in the web-site). I just want to know how to solve the problem (to unlock it). Is it possible for me to uninstall it and reinstall it again so as to sovle the problem?

If your device doesn't have an email app on it (and if it's an in-car audio player, I guess it probably wouldn't) you might be stuck for getting in-app support. Lots of people report that Poweramp needs to 'phone home' to Google to re-authorise itself rather too often after the initial purchase transaction, and I'm guessing you might be in the same boat.

Try emailing the dev at  poweramp.maxmpz (at) gmail.com.

Andre

Archived