Facebook integration

rockymtnbri

Then use the other app and keep social networking crap out of the rest of our faces. No one cares what you are listening to on your phone. I don't need my phones battery getting chewed up due to network use from this app. I don't need the security risk from permissions this app will need to incorporate social network use. I made a post in the other thread when someone else asked for this so I will not repeat myself again here but the long and short is, who freekin cares what you ate listening to on your phone?

There are far more important features that are needed and should take priority.

Then use the other app and keep social networking crap out of the rest of our faces. No one cares what you are listening to on your phone. I don't need my phones battery getting chewed up due to network use from this app. I don't need the security risk from permissions this app will need to incorporate social network use. I made a post in the other thread when someone else asked for this so I will not repeat myself again here but the long and short is, who freekin cares what you ate listening to on your phone?

There are far more important features that are needed and should take priority.

Please stop declaring on my behalf, or anybody else's, what people would be interested in what he's listening to. He could be rather interesting, but you're looking to throttle his creative expression with this ridiculous level of cruelty. Meanie. :roll:

Archived