New Year's offer?

nemezote

Hello everyone.

First and foremost, Happy New Year to all!

Now, I've been using this app for a few days and couldnt be more happy with it, I truly think its THE best player in the market today and I thoroughly congratulate its creator.

But I must say that my current situation as a 3rd world country dweller doesent allow me to pay for the full app, sadly, the exchange rates here are far from convenient (around 1:5, or worse, depending on the day.).

Now, dont get me wrong, Im not trying to beg, or anything like that. But ive noticed that some of the apps I use are getting new year's discount, some %50, some %60, and there's a couple that are even free for a few days (Awesome).

And I was thinking that if Poweramp did a sale like this it could really push sales and get a lot of people to convert to it from other, lesser players. I know Ive been waiting for a chance to ditch my ugly ass and cheap player. Even if the disccount was for %50 and a couple of days it would still make a difference for the people who arent getting their sallaries in euros or dollars (no offense guys). I know I would spam the crap of many a friend's inbox with the offer.

Thats all I wanted to say, I sincerely hope the Poweramp creator will consider something like this, It can only do good for the software.

Thanks for your time.

Hello.

I don't mean to start a debate, but 3rd world country or not, if you can afford an android phone and pay it's monthly bill, pay for the CD's and or MP3's that you listen on it, you should be able to afford the price of the product, no ?

Happy New year, and I hope I did not sound to "stupid rich european" ...

Archived