Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
Spyro88

Impossible to check the licence - Cowon Z2

Hi!

I have recently bought a Cowon Z2 and I am a novice with Android. For some reasons, the Cowon Z2 does not have the Android market application. And Google play does not recognise the device. That is why I have bought the Poweramp Full Version Unlocker directly on the website. Then, the unlocker was sent to me by e-mail.

I have installed it on my music player (which is connected to Internet). But, the next day, the following message has appeared: "Impossibility to check the Poweramp licence" (...) "APM response - No valid google accounts."

And I cannot access Poweramp anymore. When I click the "Help" button and write a message with my purchase number, all I get is : "No application can do that action."

I really do not know what to do... and I am pretty desperate...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advance.

Maxime

Cowan Z2 has Android 2.3.5 right? Maybe that is the problem. Make sure the Poweramp app and also the unlocker are capable of operating at that version

Hi!

I have recently bought a Cowon Z2 and I am a novice with Android. For some reasons, the Cowon Z2 does not have the Android market application. And Google play does not recognise the device. That is why I have bought the PowerAmp Full Version Unlocker directly on the website. Then, the unlocker was sent to me by e-mail.

I have installed it on my music player (which is connected to Internet). But, the next day, the following message has appeared: "Impossibility to check the PowerAmp licence" (...) "APM response - No valid google accounts."

And I cannot access PowerAmp anymore. When I click the "Help" button and write a message with my purchase number, all I get is : "No application can do that action."

I really do not know what to do... and I am pretty desperate...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advance.

Maxime

please:

1. add google account OR simple email account you used for Poweramp purchase in your phone settings (as Google Account or Email) => Accounts & Sync

2. ensure you have internet connection on the phone up and stable and start/exit Poweramp 2 times to activate it.

Thanks!