Impossible to check the licence - Cowon Z2

Spyro88

Hi!

I have recently bought a Cowon Z2 and I am a novice with Android. For some reasons, the Cowon Z2 does not have the Android market application. And Google play does not recognise the device. That is why I have bought the Poweramp Full Version Unlocker directly on the website. Then, the unlocker was sent to me by e-mail.

I have installed it on my music player (which is connected to Internet). But, the next day, the following message has appeared: "Impossibility to check the Poweramp licence" (...) "APM response - No valid google accounts."

And I cannot access Poweramp anymore. When I click the "Help" button and write a message with my purchase number, all I get is : "No application can do that action."

I really do not know what to do... and I am pretty desperate...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advance.

Maxime

Hi!

I have recently bought a Cowon Z2 and I am a novice with Android. For some reasons, the Cowon Z2 does not have the Android market application. And Google play does not recognise the device. That is why I have bought the PowerAmp Full Version Unlocker directly on the website. Then, the unlocker was sent to me by e-mail.

I have installed it on my music player (which is connected to Internet). But, the next day, the following message has appeared: "Impossibility to check the PowerAmp licence" (...) "APM response - No valid google accounts."

And I cannot access PowerAmp anymore. When I click the "Help" button and write a message with my purchase number, all I get is : "No application can do that action."

I really do not know what to do... and I am pretty desperate...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advance.

Maxime

please:

1. add google account OR simple email account you used for Poweramp purchase in your phone settings (as Google Account or Email) => Accounts & Sync

2. ensure you have internet connection on the phone up and stable and start/exit Poweramp 2 times to activate it.

Thanks!

Archived