Difference in buying the app over Android marked or here?

PederDingo

Hi.

I can't add a credit card to my Google Checkout account, so I'm unable to buy this app over Android Marked. Is there any difference in buying it from powerampapp.com and over the marked? Will it download updates etc. over marked even though its bought from this webpage and not directly from Android Market itself?

Thank you!

Functionally, apps (from market or from this site) are the same. Only distribution channel differs (market vs. direct download).

Market can recognize PowerAMP installed from the site and ask to update it, but it's not guaranteed it will do that.

Thanks and happy holidays!

• 2 months later...

I have dowmloaded Poweramp trial from the Android Market place and then subsequently purchased the full version (only player I have found that plays my WMA files). Now when there are updates it is asking to update the trial version. Do I update the trial version and will that mess up my full version? Why is the trial version still listed if I have purchased the full version? It is very confusing.

Q. How can I update my PowerAMP Full Version?

Q. PowerAMP (Trial) update poped up in Market, but I have Full Version, can I update?

Yes, please update via "PowerAMP (Trial)" update (it's the main app).

You full version status will be kept as long as you have "PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker" installed on your device.

Other useful questions and answers: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20

Archived