Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
cazman41

transferable eq settings between devices

I would like to know if its possible or can be made possible to save and transfer eq settings to other devices I own? I use an htc one v as an mp3 player because its much smaller than my GN2. I have my GN2 eq where I want it but it would be nice to be able to transfer my settings ti the One V.

For now you can't do it with Poweramp, but you may try to use something like Titanium BackUp app and see how it works for you.

Please tell us this Feature will never come?

is really Stupid to Say take Titanum Backup. Make you Root for the Device?

Please Add a Backup and Restore Function for EQ Settings, EQ Presents, Playlist,

I would very much appreciate if you guys can make some sort of a Power Amp cloud, to store / save your presets. I have gotten a brand new phone. HTC One. And as it turns out, i can't transfer my presets over to this new   Cell phone. Please do something, that will make me more than happy!

When a developer releases an app via any appstore, he does NOT enter into a contract with the client to supply regular updates and releases. There should be no expectation by the customer. Also be aware that if/when a newer version is released, you may have to pay for it again. This is common practice in the software industry.

I don't think Max has any plans to charge for v3 as un upgrade separately, but I don't know for sure. I was rather hoping we might have seen an early alpha/beta test by now, but let's keep our fingers crossed eh?

Andre