please stop this license verification non-sense

blancer

to the developers:

Poweramp must only verify license upon purchasing and installing. after that, it must work flawlessly.

i bought the app but from time to time, when i have no internet connection, it showed cannot verify license in settings then after a while it won't open. please, stop this non-sense. i live in the countryside and i don't have internet connection regularly.

thank you and i hope this problem will be answered.

p.s.

why do most of the other music players have a virtualizer or 3D options or SRS but Poweramp don't?

please include this in your future upgrades. stereoX is not doing enough.

Poweramp license is checked in first 24 hours after purchase, and if the Google Play Store check is successful, then it's never checked again, unless Poweramp is reinstalled/reset.

SRS and Beats are supported by Poweramp only if it is supprted by your device ROM.

thank you for your prompt answer magadaner. i remember i reinstalled it so i guess that's my fault. but i'm just wondering why the license is being checked in the first 24 hours when it was already checked upon purchase and installation. as for SRS etc, i don't mean a third party sound enhancement. i'm talking about a sound enhancement inside Poweramp.

Archived