Videos of songs songs showing in my Gallery

ancrost

Hi, I've had Poweramp for years on my Galaxy S with no problem.I've now got Galaxy Note 2 , added my music as mp3 as I'll only be listening to it but I've now noticed that the video of the songs are showing in my gallery, I don't want this as I only ever listen to my songs.

I would be grateful if you could let me know why this is happening please as it's only taking up space, I've looked in settings but can't see anything , using the full version of pa.

Thankyou in advance for any help.

Anne

Hi, I've had Poweramp for years on my Galaxy S with no problem.I've now got Galaxy Note 2 , added my music as mp3 as I'll only be listening to them , I've now noticed that the video of the songs are showing in my gallery, I don't want this as I only ever listen to my songs.

I would be grateful if you could let me know why this is happening please as it's only taking up space, I've looked in settings but can't see anything , using the full version of pa.

Thankyou in advance for any help.

Anne

Previously on my HTC Desire Poweramp was working great and found the songs I would put on my SD-Card. Now I have a Xperia U and the folder list contains too much files, also audio from the navigation and I don't know what other audio files are being found so I have a huge list :(

I would like Poweramp only to search the music folder. I prefer to work with folders and avoid playlists... Anybody a tip for me on that? Thanks!

Archived