Folder image

ipred

I purchased today the full version and my question is :

Is it possible to manually change the image of a folder ? As i noticed the folders take the last updated album art.Can i choose a specific album art to be the default image of a folder?

Yes I see what you mean. Currently there is no way to change the Album art used display for a Folder/Albums library. We can only currently do it on a per-track basis in the Player screen (tap&hold Art area to "select album art").

So a future Poweramp version needs to incorporate the same "select album art" feature for the Folder/Albums library too...

...And while on this subject, further feature support could be added for Batch Album art changing via a multi-select operation.

and PlayerPro has this ability to change Album art per whole Album/folder with it's 'Manage artwork' tap&hold feature, so no reason why Poweramp shouldn't get it's own implementation of the feature too:

dItmo.png

Further to this,

it would also be nice to have a similar feature within Poweramp called "Merge Album Art" - which would be able to re-use the Album art of another particular album on albums that may have no art are from same CD but different disc (feature useful for multi-disc albums).

These all should get considered for Poweramp 3.0

Archived