Sign in to follow this  
Kirch21

Pause/Resume before and after voice search

I love this app its great and blows the stock music app away! one thing i wish it did was during a voice search the music doesnt pause and then resume after the search is done. That is a very handy feature when using the car dock. Def will buy this app! Excited for updates!

Thanks for the request.

I will check if Android OS provides the events before and after search, and if so, this will be added in one of the next minor updates.

Hi,

Would it be possible to make this an option? I listen using headphones, so there is no issue with the music playing while I use the voice for typing, etc..

Thanks,

Adolfo

Not sure about option for this as AudioFocus API first, should be implemented by all music apps on android, and secondly, there is no way to distinguish audio focus move to voice search or to, for example, car navigation.

Thanks!

Silly question, but how do I use voice search in PowerAMP? When I press the Search button it brings up a text-entry screen. Voice search would be uber-cool in the car.

Andre