Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Peter Cuevas said:

I'm trying to help to translate, but any accept my request for it 😕

What language are you trying to add translations for? If it is not already present in the list, it will need to be added before you and continue.

You have set up a user account on the Crowdin site haven't you, and then joined the editing team for that language?

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

What language are you trying to add translations for? If it is not already present in the list, it will need to be added before you and continue.

You have set up a user account on the Crowdin site haven't you, and then joined the editing team for that language?

Andre

Spanish and I use a lot Crowdin. I already send the request

image.png.35e2c2705592b82a5cf04998c673753e.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chào bạn.tôi . Chào add.tôi muốn dịch Poweramp Equalizer sáng tiếng Việt.vui lòng giúp tui bằng cách hướng dẫn thao tác tạo dự án.tôi không âm hiểu về lập trình.mong giúp đỡ.cám ơn

[Google Translation: Hello my friend . Hello, I want to translate Poweramp Equalizer into Vietnamese. Please help me by guiding me on how to create a project. I don't understand programming. I hope you can help me. Thank you."

@leehoo128 The idea is that you go to the crowdin website and set up an account, then you can ask for access to all of the wording and strings used in Poweramp for your language. There is a long list of English phrases used in Poweramp, and you can provide suitable translations into your own language. Any accepted changes will be incorporated into a future build of Poweramp.

image.png

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

@leehoo128Ý tưởng là bạn truy cập trang web Crowdin và thiết lập một tài khoản, sau đó bạn có thể yêu cầu quyền truy cập vào tất cả các từ ngữ và chuỗi được sử dụng trong Poweramp cho ngôn ngữ của bạn. Có một danh sách dài các cụm từ tiếng Anh được sử dụng trong Poweramp và bạn có thể cung cấp bản dịch phù hợp sang ngôn ngữ của mình. Mọi thay đổi được chấp nhận sẽ được tích hợp vào bản dựng Poweramp trong tương lai.

hình ảnh.png

Andre

Cám ơn phúc đáp của bạn.tôi phải bắt đầu tạo tài khoản .tải bản dịch lên .bản dịch này được lấy từ nguồn nào vậy.của Poweramp player music.hay của Poweramp equalizer phiên bản pro.vui lòng hướng dẫn iups