Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
dennbarr2

Notifications/Ringtones in Library!

This is a request for help. I love Poweramp but just load the songs I want to play (no playlist required). Unfortunately the app scans my SD card on the phone and pulls in notification and ringtones. How do I remove these from the Poweramp library without deleting them from my SD card? I've tried Settings/Folders and Library/Music Folders - and have unchecked all but the music folder. That didn't work. The notification/ringtones are still listed when I pull up the Poweramp library. Any suggestions?

Thanks Andre. I had done a rescan (in the settings menu) but not a FULL rescan. I am doing that now and will see if that works. (I found full rescan in the settings menu so am set.) Thanks for the info!

I just did a full rescan and it didn't take long. That worked! No more notification/ringtones in my music library on Poweramp! Cool!

Hello,

I noticed that since last update PoweAmp sincronized ALL SOUNDS on my phone in it's directory where the MP3 files are stored.

For Example, I have my MP3 on /externalsd/music

And when I open PoweAmp I see on the playlist all sounds from either games, apps, etc,etc whic are also played.

Can someone tell me how to make Poweramp load only the files on the directory I want?

Thanks in advance. :);)

Best Regards,

Marcelo Bruckmann (Uruguay)

You should try this in Poweramp main screen: Settings=> Folders and Library =>Music Folders (choose folders you want to be played)

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this