The Poweramp purchase 48 hours have passed, did not receive any reply

xiaodongli

Has anyone bothered to read the sticky on this subject, with details of how to get support on unlocker issues? forum.poweram...urchase-issues/, it's only a couple of posts above this one.

Andre

I HAVE read 2 days ago and checked again

> - your google account differs from the google account Poweramp was purchased for

I have only one google account

> - internet connection issue

24hr gtalk online and receive msg from twitter

> - sync is disabled for your google account (in Accounts & Sync) or Background Data is disabled

It is enabled since the day I start using my phone

> - date/time on device is invalid

UTC+8

> - Full Version Unlocker is on sd card

I haven't bought before

> - you're using old Unlocker version (Unlocker version prior to v1.1)

ditto

> - there is no google services on the device (website purchases)

Impossible, I'm using gtalk and gmail!

> - wrong version of unlocker - website version won't work for Google Play purchase, and Google Play version won't work for website purchase.

It works.

Do I need to post/email a screenshot of bill detail?

Unfortunately, Alipay orders, if can't be processed by Alipay (Chinese company) for foreign merchants (PayPro, who sells Poweramp via website is a Canadian company) gets "waiting "state, thus, basically order can't be processed further and no "failure" response/email is sent to the customer. This is bad, but we're working with PayPro on this issue, may be reducing this waiting period to fail earlier.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Alipay orders, if can't be processed by Alipay (Chinese company) for foreign merchants (PayPro, who sells Poweramp via website is a Canadian company) gets "waiting "state, thus, basically order can't be processed further and no "failure" response/email is sent to the customer. This is bad, but we're working with PayPro on this issue, may be reducing this waiting period to fail earlier.

Thanks!

I've already received the purchased information, thanks~ :)

Archived