VOLUME ROCKER NEXT TRACK (DOUBLE CLICK)

canny12

WHY CANT VOLUME ROCKER BE USED TO SKIP TRACKS, it seems crazy if you want to skip track you have to remove phone from pocket unlock phone then unlock slide then look for next track button. Why not just hold volume up on rocker to select next track like in the good old days of sony ericcson phones. if enough people comment this will happen. its not rocket science.

• 3 months later...

WHY CANT VOLUME ROCKER BE USED TO SKIP TRACKS, it seems crazy if you want to skip track you have to remove phone from pocket unlock phone then unlock slide then look for next track button. Why not just hold volume up on rocker to select next track like in the good old days of sony ericcson phones. if enough people comment this will happen. its not rocket science.

Yes! This is the most wanted option for me now. I am searching it all the time. I have to change custom ROMS for one elementary option which my old SE W850i has. I want to put this option like ProP****r, And Plug in M****c Widget. But in the first program it doens't work any more when the screen is off. Only when screen is on works. But I want this option on Poweramp. Please put it.

double click up on volume rocker to select next track

No, no , no. NO doble click to change tracks cause when I press once the voulme is changing. Put HOLDINGTHE VOLUME BUTTONS LIKE IN CM7 and above. No doble pressing.

I bought your app 4-5 days ago. I am satisfied. BUT IF YOU PUT OPTION CHANGE MUSIC WITH VOLUME CONTROLS LIKE IM CYANOGEN MOD I PROMISE THAT I WILL DONATE SOME MONEY. PHILIPS headphones SHE7005A with ONE BUTTON CONTROLLER costs $22. Why I have to pay for some headphones when I can donate to you. PLS understand me. This option is THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME. I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY PHONE MODEL OR ROM TO HAVE THIS OPTION. Thanks in advance!

I found a great app. for this on the Google play store. It's called "volumeNext Free"

When the screen for your android device is "on" the volume controls function normally. When the screen is off, the volume rocker functions as "next" and "previous" track.

Works great for me in Poweramp.

Archived