Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
sleet

Song speed adjust control.

Is it possible to add speed (tempo) control with slider (to speed up or to slow down music ex: from -50% to + 50%)? That would be very useful in dance classes, gyms etc.

Thanks for the request.

It''s not planned currently, but I'll be looking into adding this (may be via separate plugin).

I purchased Power Amp 5 days ago. Everything of Power Amp is awsome.

But one thing I have an unsatisfied feeling for is a lack of 'speed controller with pitch correction'.

That function is really useful for learning a foreign language, listening a audio book, etc.

Only Astro Player has that function at present.

Speed controller would be a great add.

It would make a lovely addition to PowerMP even as a plugin. I look forward to seeing (and using) it someday.

A pitch control plugin would be cool...pretty much all mp3 players play back pitch & speed too high by default.

I listen to a lot of 3-hour recorded talk radio shows, I would love this. 1.10x, 1.3x, and 1.5x would be awesome.

I listen to a lot of 3-hour recorded talk radio shows, I would love this. 1.10x, 1.3x, and 1.5x would be awesome.

Mark Levin at 2x the speed = 2x the hilarity! :P

In the meantime, I was able to find a very nice alternative which after only one day has proven itself. Smart AudioBook Player (30-day trial, $2 purchase) will play your files (talk radio in my case) at higher speeds and remember where you left off. Also, I moved all content intended for this purpose outside the music folder which has made a lot of things simpler. In fact, I think it is a better way to go. Let Poweramp stick to what it does best.