I had to get unlocker by torrent because they refused to sell it

philip

I had to get the unlocker by torrent because they refused to sell it cause of my anonymity.

I love this music app for Android, so I wanted to buy it. I did not want to pay via Google Poweramp play and can be purchased via an intermediate platform: payprosales. I first used my paypal account to buy. But, they first refused to validate my purchase (*), because there is not my phone number in my paypal account. Shocking first point to buy a software player audio file. Wishing to preserve my anonymity and preserve my privacy data, the solution I gave paypal. I then tried again to buy and pay by credit card. But the platform requires a phone number in the order form. Wanting to finalize my purchase, so I put a wrong number. Subsequently, I received a second refusal platform invalidating my purchase. Because the number was a fake. I write as it is shocking blah blah. They tell me to validate my purchase, I have to send them a copy of my passport (**) and my credit card with the numbers hidden. Then I say stop. I do not provide my identity for a small android program. I'm shocked these practices and wish to share with you. I made the choice to preserve my identity to buy a small android software but impossible to do. So I finally downloaded the full version pirate bay cracked by bobiras2009. It's heartbreaking to get there.

*Email sent by PayPro Sales disabling my purchase via PayPal:

Dear […],

Thank you for your recent purchase of Poweramp Full Version Unlocker. Unfortunately we were not able to process your order for the following reason:

Unfortunately we don't accept PayPal payments for this order. Please place a new order and select wire transfer payment method. We will fulfill the order after the funds arrived.

Otherwise please repurchase and select wire transfer payment method.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Privacy policy:

https://www.payproglobal.com/legal/privacyPolicy.pdf

Regards,

PayPro Sales

**Email sent by PayPro Sales specifying that I need to provide my passport:

Dear […],

Thank you for using our service.

In order to complete your order, please email us a scan copy of your picture ID (passport, driver's license) and scan copy of your credit card (all numbers may be covered other than the last 4 digits). You can use your cell phone's camera and photo camera to take these pictures too.

Otherwise please repurchase and select wire transfer payment method.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Privacy policy:

https://www.payproglobal.com/legal/privacyPolicy.pdf

Regards,

PayPro Sales

We're sorry, but unfortunately, at this moment we can't sell Full Version Unlocker any other way - just Google Play (which is good for 95% of customers) and PayPro. Note that PayPro actually accepts multiple payment methods, thus you can try some other method?

Thanks!

Archived