Issue with grouping albums

Jenkana

Hello there.

For some reason Poweramp has split up some of my albums and put a couple of tracks of an album into it's own correct file and the others in 'unkown artist' and so on. This is very annoying and is there anyway to fix this? Also there are other tracks which have been placed into 'unknown artist' for unknown reason to me. The stock samsung music player doesn't experience the same issue.

Finally on a different note, is there anyway to overrule the Poweramp album art? So I can correct some of the wrong art, I've tried doing this by downloading a different album art grabber and the using that but I doesn't seem to work in Poweramp.

Many thanks for any help you can offer. Regards.

Hello there.

For some reason Poweramp has split up some of my albums and put a couple of tracks of an album into it's own correct file and the others in 'unkown artist' and so on. This is very annoying and is there anyway to fix this? Also there are other tracks which have been placed into 'unknown artist' for unknown reason to me. The stock samsung music player doesn't experience the same issue.

Finally on a different note, is there anyway to overrule the Poweramp album art? So I can correct some of the wrong art, I've tried doing this by downloading a different album art grabber and the using that but I doesn't seem to work in Poweramp.

Many thanks for any help you can offer. Regards.

For the album grouping issue... Try using folder view, works best. The problem with Album view is that it's sorted by artist, and the artist of the song isn't always the same... The featuring artist can make the folder split.

For the album art, if you long press it... you can pick out a new one.

Archived