LOST POWER AMP

PASTORHAPPY

All of a sudden I get a message that said : your trial period has ended! I have had Poweramp for yonks, for goodness sake. Now I am expected to have to pay a 2nd time for a FULL UNBlocker code?

I don't think so. A bit of a let down because I really really loved Power Amp and, in fact, I actually promoted them without thanks or payment (neither which I asked for and nor did they ask me to promote them in any event - but hey... here's mud in your eye Happy)

Now their customer support has gone totally generic and I am still without Poweramp. I am not generic and so I have to do without.

I only became a member of IPS to let you all know. I was very very fond of Power Amp and all it's crew but perhaps old farts like me do not count anymore.

Honestly, I feel utterly let down,

Pastor Happy Murray

President

The Happy Murray Foundation.

FOLKS, HERE IS A COPY OF MY REPLY TO A BEAUTIFUL EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM THE POWER AMP CREW :).. NOW I HAVE MY POWER AMP IN FULL WORKING ORDER, AGAIN... T :DHANK YOU JESUS.. :). LOVE YOU MARY :wub: AND THANK YOU ALL AT POWER AMP ;)...YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC , INDEED THE BEST PRODUCT THERE IS OUT THERE FOR ANDROID.

WORKS TERRIFICALLY WITH S III B)

EMAIL RESPONSE FROM Happy :rolleyes: :

Thank you for your email I receive in gratitude and appreciation.

I have uninstalled everything.

I uninstalled everything Power AMP... everything except the skins.

I re downloaded Power Amp Trial (trial)

Upon uploading the trial version I immediately get that same TRIAL EXPIRED notice.

I went into my email on the phone .. pulled in the email with the link you sent me and..

PRAISE JESUS, LOVE HIS MOTHER MARY and GOD BLESS ********** AND ALL AT POWER AMP.!!!!

I am back to FULL VERSION ..

FAITH AND LOVE AND ALL GOODWILL TOTALLY RESTORED.

In Love, Prayer, Peace and Absolute Gratitude and Appreciation,

HAPPY

Archived