lowjoel

CyanogenMod - DSP Manager?

Since in http://forum.poweram...le-of-playback/ I've concluded that Poweramp's EQ and Stereo Expansion is bugged, I was looking for other ways to include DSPs. I see that CM has got DSP manager, and I tried disabling DVC and see if those have any effect -- it doesn't. Am I missing something?

If you're using ICS you have to go to the sound settings and choice which effect software you want your phone to run with.

Settings>Sounds>Music Effects> then select the correct software.

That's the only way it might be able to work, let me know how it goes.

Really? It's been in every ROM I've flashed on my ICS/JB device... If that's not there then I don't know of any way to solve this issue for you, I would try emailing customer service to see if they can offer you some other advice that I haven't.

Sorry for not being too much of help this time and I hope your issue gets solved!

Oh, I see what's wrong. What's the effect library that works with Poweramp? I've got DSPManager and MusicFX now.

It always appeared to me that DSP Manager doesnt work with Poweramp... the ics music effects (DSPManager, MusicFX) only function with an app like Google Music via its "equalizer". It doesnt effect Poweramp a bit

Even if the equaliser didn't work, I was looking for dynamic range compression and acoustic crossfeed

Any alternatives?

Volume+ is the only alternatives I can think of but I'm not sure what features it has. If you switch to DSPMan in the settings then turn off Direct Volume Control. That should work, if not, then maybe Poweramp really doesn't work with DSPMan. It works with Volume+ I know that.