Sign in to follow this  
andrei1015

Unlinked version

The latest version is a bit too much for my old phone and I would like to use the old 1.4 version. The only thing stopping me is I don't like to see it there in the Play Store "to update". So I was wondering if I could get an unlinked version, so that it doesn't appear in the play store :D but still unlockable :D Is it possible? :D

The latest version is a bit too much for my old phone and I would like to use the old 1.4 version. The only thing stopping me is I don't like to see it there in the Play Store "to update". So I was wondering if I could get an unlinked version, so that it doesn't appear in the play store :D but still unlockable :D Is it possible? :D

As far as I know, not really. This happens automatically based on the apps name and ID, so it would include Poweramp's name being slightly modified and the ID.. which I don't think will happen.

Well yes but maybe you could make an exception. This is the only way to unlink the app from the store. I don't think I'm the only one highly annoyed by this :-s

Maybe if I ask nicely? :D

I'm not the developer, so I can't make that choice to unlike Poweramp from the market but in all honesty, I don't think Max would. I'd try emailing him though and seeing what he says. Hope it works out :)

Sign in to follow this