Don't change background with cover

I am using the unlocked version of Poweramp since I got my first Android and I love it. But what I hate is that you changed the background around the cover in the player view. Depending of the colors of the cover the background color changes. I hate that and I would love an option to switch that of, so I can have my black background back. Tried a couple of skins but none of them helped... ;-)

Or am i missing something and there is a switch somewhere???

Hey Hi.

No I don't think there is a switch, but I love the change of colors around the cover! So to be honest I wound not recommend to take that off. But yes, it could be a switch to turn it on or off, I would always leave it on.

Regards,

• 7 months later...

Hi,

this is the only thing that stops me from getting a full version. Can we, please please please, have an option to have a black background. This app has a lot of customization, but why is background have to be so unalterable? 

Look at the author of this post, he has made only 1 post, and this is my first message here too, We are registered here just to ask for this option.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...

To even consider the unlocked version, I am very particular with dark screens and background.

It saves the eye strain and is comfortable both in light and in the dark.

How would you have omitted such as simple requirement?

Regardless, the other futures and navigation are great!

20 minutes ago, Amuya said:

To even consider the unlocked version, I am very particular with dark screens and background.

It saves the eye strain and is comfortable both in light and in the dark.

How would you have omitted such as simple requirement?

Regardless, the other futures and navigation are great!

This is already an option. In Settings>Background just disable the switch at the very top. All other features will then be disabled and the background colour will revert to black (or white, whatever you choose if you have skins enabled)

Archived