Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
tyler21

Google music help

My whole music library streams on the Google Music app on my tablet from my computer so my question is how can i listen to my music on Poweramp?

Google Music support will come in the next update! :D

It should drop here soon, dev said that he just needs to wait for his Nexus 7 to arrive before he can test and confirm it's good for release.

Google Music support will come in the next update! :D

It should drop here soon, dev said that he just needs to wait for his Nexus 7 to arrive before he can test and confirm it's good for release.

Yes, what he said :)

So by Google Music support do you mean Poweramp will be able to read the I'd tags from downloaded GM files?

So by Google Music support do you mean Poweramp will be able to read the I'd tags from downloaded GM files?

No, much deeper support than that.

Any news on this? Did you ever get the Nexus 7? Are you saying we will be able to stream music straight from Google music thru Poweramp?

Any updates on this? When can we expect this? I have slowly been transfering almost all of my mobile music to Google Play, and as a result Poweramp has been relegated to just taking up space on my phone. Would LOVE to be able to use the best music player on the market to listen to my tunes!

Sign in to follow this