Poweramp
xblade

Power Amp for iphone

I use to be a android user. Gave up on those phones. To many problems after owning it for a while. I have gone to an iphone and love it, except for the music players. They all suck. I am having a hard time listening to my music without the Power Amp app.

Will there be an app made for the iphone soon? Please say "Yes". I am jonesing for it every day. There is nothing even close to being as good as the Power Amp app, in the apple app world.

Thanks,

Xblade

Don't Apple frown on third-party apps which duplicate (even if they improve on) standard Apple functions?

Andre

Yeah I think they do. That's why Opera and Dolphin browser weren't allowed in their app store for years, but now I think they've changed their ways.

no no no! Please don't develop for iPhone. Keep your track of mind on Android please. Even though Andoid is unique and well superior and has major advantages over IOS, please, let's keep it that way. Let the sheep suffer from buying a crap device.

iPods have the worst audio reproduction so I surprises me why people still continue to by iPhone and expect it to be an awesome audio player.

I wish I could buy a Poweramp embedded audio player. Now this would be awesome instead of consuming battery power on phones.

no no no! Please don't develop for iPhone. Keep your track of mind on Android please. Even though Andoid is unique and well superior and has major advantages over IOS, please, let's keep it that way. Let the sheep suffer from buying a crap device.

iPods have the worst audio reproduction so I surprises me why people still continue to by iPhone and expect it to be an awesome audio player.

I wish I could buy a Poweramp embedded audio player. Now this would be awesome instead of consuming battery power on phones.

so much hatred...  wow I'm impressed.

You know there is a cure for that !

Anyway is there any progress made for iphone & Window phonne app ?

Theres such a high demand for Poweramp to be available to apple products, Its my favourite music app and I really cannot listen to music without it, I hope there will be plans for a Poweramp app for apple! IT WOULD BE AMAZING