I am a paying customer - I have used the support form in the app several times to report the repeated failure of the license verification.

I have a receipt for the full version of Poweramp and would like to use it without being made to feel like a criminal stealing a product.

I do not want to end up writing an absolutely damning review on google play, as your player is extremely good indeed and out-performs the player on my PC!

I have tried everything listed in the forum to rectify the matter at my end with no joy.

I have had no reply and bought the product days ago now. I just want to listen to music without being insulted everytime I open the settings menu by the license verification failed message.

I am now very angry indeed about this.

You have a great product which is being crippled by the license verification.

I have posted on the forum, but realize this is not the best way to contact you.

I am sick and tired of going round in circles and having zero satisfaction regarding this.

I am tearing my hair out trying to make this work to no avail.

How do you expect your customers to enjoy your product if the license verification is utterly broken?

Please please please rectify this matter asap.

Thankyou.

I have to agree 100 percent with bigbadbob. I've paid for this app (which is absolutely the best) but I don't have internet access at all times. It happened this morning that it was trying to "check the license" and failed because of no access. Wouldn't let me play anything.

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I will have ZERO internet access. I want to listen to music by the pool.

HELP!

I have to agree 100 percent with bigbadbob. I've paid for this app (which is absolutely the best) but I don't have internet access at all times. It happened this morning that it was trying to "check the license" and failed because of no access. Wouldn't let me play anything.

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks. I will have ZERO internet access. I want to listen to music by the pool.

HELP!

That could be an issue. I'll see if I can find a solution for you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poweramp email support responds in 24 hours 6 days a week. License is cached forever (until you reset phone/reinstall Poweramp). Anyway, technical info in Get Support-button generated email will help us to identify and solve your issue or advise on solutions.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

This is NOT TRUE. The cache DOES NOT LAST 4 WEEKS. I have been 48hs without internet access and cannot use the player anymore.

Please, moderators, inform yourself about the product. While I understand that you want to fight piracy, you are affecting paid users. You have left me without my player during a trip, and I was never informed of this before buying (otherwise, honestly, I would have not bought it, as I am not always connected to the internet).

Please check the validity of your answers. Most of what I'm finding in the forum has no effect on this issues, as Poweramp KEEPS CHECKING THE LICENSE VALIDITY EVERY SO OFTEN.

Thank you

Archived