Buttons at ends of sliders (for more accurate settings)

Hi there! - I wanted to say (and I will say it again and again!), that this is a fantastic music player which easily beats the music player I have on my PC hands down!!!

As a sound engineer and audiophile, this app has now become my benchmark for ALL other music players, whether on PC, MAC, smartphone or otherwise!!! :D

My one and only request, a small one, is to include buttons placed at the ends of sliders (eq, settings, etc,.), so that settings can be made more accurately. I have a smaller screen device (ZTE Blade S/ San Francisco 2), and making accurate settings can be a little fiddly at times!

Other than that, this is the greatest sounding, most fully-featured music player I've ever had!

Thank you so very much again! :)

I second this feature. I think he means to have fine up/down adjustments via a buttons on the top and bottom of each eq frequency slider. This would make very fine eq adjustments much easier by tapping the buttons to move the sliders up and down rather than trying to guess how and where to slide your finger.

Archived