Poweramp
ledzgio

Poweramp and modified DSP Manager with BEATS audio for CM9, MIUI & AOKP

i could be totally wrong but i dont think so, too many digital enhancers works against each other and sounds like poo andcrashes which i do know

from experience. plus that beats mod and dsp both ate junk

dang can they make typing on a mobile any more redic on this site lol i dunno what device ur using but if its a galaxy type see if theres voodoo availible. i keep a sk4g around just cuz the voodoo Poweramp combo beats any ipod or mp3 player ive ever owned

Voodoo + Poweramp works, CM custom system DSP + Poweramp works (on some devices though), but we never even tested other possible solutions - there are bazzillion of various device/ROM/effects combinations.

Thanks!

Voodoo + Poweramp works, CM custom system DSP + Poweramp works (on some devices though), but we never even tested other possible solutions - there are bazzillion of various device/ROM/effects combinations.

Thanks!

Ok thanks, But I have heard that Poweramp has beats support. Is that right? And in my HTC I cannot install Voodoo.

Thanks!

By the way, it doesn't work the DSPManager with the Poweramp on the Samsung Galaxy S II.

This is really a pity that Poweramp is not working with DSPManager of Cyanogenmod on Samsung Galaxy S2.

Is there anything you are planning to do to improve this?

It mostly depends on how those DSPs are implemented in ROM/drivers. On HTCs, Poweramp seems to work without any issues with default settings. You can get so much bass from Poweramp + DSP equ that you can literally break your headset, so be aware)

As for Samsungs, we don't have Samsung + CM combination in our test pool yet, but I can guess, that disabling Poweramp Direct Volume Control (in Audio Engine=>Advanced) can make it work, though, loosing 6-to-10dB in relative volume loudness (due to the preamp set lower in this mode).

Thanks!