Poweramp and modified DSP Manager with BEATS audio for CM9, MIUI & AOKP

Voodoo + Poweramp works, CM custom system DSP + Poweramp works (on some devices though), but we never even tested other possible solutions - there are bazzillion of various device/ROM/effects combinations.

Thanks!

Voodoo + Poweramp works, CM custom system DSP + Poweramp works (on some devices though), but we never even tested other possible solutions - there are bazzillion of various device/ROM/effects combinations.

Thanks!

Ok thanks, But I have heard that Poweramp has beats support. Is that right? And in my HTC I cannot install Voodoo.

Thanks!

By the way, it doesn't work the DSPManager with the Poweramp on the Samsung Galaxy S II.

• 5 months later...

It mostly depends on how those DSPs are implemented in ROM/drivers. On HTCs, Poweramp seems to work without any issues with default settings. You can get so much bass from Poweramp + DSP equ that you can literally break your headset, so be aware)

As for Samsungs, we don't have Samsung + CM combination in our test pool yet, but I can guess, that disabling Poweramp Direct Volume Control (in Audio Engine=>Advanced) can make it work, though, loosing 6-to-10dB in relative volume loudness (due to the preamp set lower in this mode).

Thanks!

Archived