I have to scan every time to find songs on external SD

Hi. Ever since the latest update, I have to manually initiate a full scan to find the songs on my external SD card. The songs on my phone's memory always show up but to get the 1300 songs on my SD card to show up, I have to do a scan. It wasn't like this previously and yes, I made sure the SD card was checked in the Music Folders setting.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there ever been a fix for this problem. I'm having the same issues on Galaxy Note and was hoping the update to 4.0 would help, but no luck. Have to do a manual rescan to find any songs on external SD. In the older version, I did not have this problem. I wouldnt mind going back to that build.

Has there ever been a fix for this problem. I'm having the same issues on Galaxy Note and was hoping the update to 4.0 would help, but no luck. Have to do a manual rescan to find any songs on external SD. In the older version, I did not have this problem. I wouldnt mind going back to that build.

It was fixed in the 508 build, but that's just for my phone, I don't know about any other.

Archived