Can I download older versions?

griff

I really want 2.0.5 back. There's some horrible problems I'm experiencing with 2.0.6 and I want it gone ASAP and I want to be able to use Poweramp as I used to!

I cannot find an official 2.0.5 download link anywhere, and I would rather not go to filestube, but I have no other choice.

:(

I really want 2.0.5 back. There's some horrible problems I'm experiencing with 2.0.6 and I want it gone ASAP and I want to be able to use Poweramp as I used to!

I cannot find an official 2.0.5 download link anywhere, and I would rather not go to filestube, but I have no other choice.

:(

I found that by changing the download URL manually with your desired version in the filename usually work.

I too am having a problem so I just went to their download page and went back to 1.4. One thing that really annoyed me is that if I were listening to something and then restart my phone, the player would default back to the first song in my playlist. Before, it would keep the last listened to file and position where I last left off.

I know that there are library scan settings so perhaps I should just have auto scan shut off. I'm not sure it that is it but it's worth a try.

What problems are you having?

Several actually, but 2.0.5 seems to be the version that suits me best with a combination of settings to suit my needs. Not to start anything, but I've posted on the forums about my woes and they've pretty much been ignored, so I aint posting them again.

Several actually, but 2.0.5 seems to be the version that suits me best with a combination of settings to suit my needs. Not to start anything, but I've posted on the forums about my woes and they've pretty much been ignored, so I aint posting them again.

i feel u cuz with my tablet with honeycomb 3.2 the font is too small for me well driving so the zoom to fill screen mode is nice with 2.0.5 but is gone with 2.0.6.. and no im not talking about the album art.. if u dont know what zoom to fill screen is for honeycomb 3.2 than google around about it... also with zoom to fill screen with third party skins the album art doesnt show right...

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I posted too soon. Problem is back. I'm using 2.0.6-build-508 Full Version.

I'm listening to music I've queued up, stop listening for a while, and then midday arrives. I have an app called PhoneWeaver which auto changes profiles for me. Poweramp has previously never had a problem with PhoneWeaver. At midday PhoneWeaver changes my phone from silent / vibrate only mode to full sound. Then at 12:30 my lunch break is over and PhoneWeaver puts my phone back to vibrate only. A lil later I go to listen to music again. An album I had queued, and was in the middle of listening to is gone from the library and obviously gone from the queue. What up with that? A rescan brings it back. But annoying, no?

I wish I could tell you exactly what the issue is, but there's a lot of factors. PhoneWeaver. Poweramp. My mSD might be going bonkers. Or maybe my HTC Desire HD is not reading mSD cards too well anymore. Where do I start testing this shizzle? All I know is previous version of Poweramp didn't have this problem. When 2.0.6 came out I upped to it right away. Noticed the problem, then downgraded to 2.0.5. Issue gone. A few weeks later I'm back on 2.0.6 and issue is back for revenge.

O_o

Ok, I posted too soon. Problem is back. I'm using 2.0.6-build-508 Full Version.

I'm listening to music I've queued up, stop listening for a while, and then midday arrives. I have an app called PhoneWeaver which auto changes profiles for me. Poweramp has previously never had a problem with PhoneWeaver. At midday PhoneWeaver changes my phone from silent / vibrate only mode to full sound. Then at 12:30 my lunch break is over and PhoneWeaver puts my phone back to vibrate only. A lil later I go to listen to music again. An album I had queued, and was in the middle of listening to is gone from the library and obviously gone from the queue. What up with that? A rescan brings it back. But annoying, no?

I wish I could tell you exactly what the issue is, but there's a lot of factors. PhoneWeaver. Poweramp. My mSD might be going bonkers. Or maybe my HTC Desire HD is not reading mSD cards too well anymore. Where do I start testing this shizzle? All I know is previous version of Poweramp didn't have this problem. When 2.0.6 came out I upped to it right away. Noticed the problem, then downgraded to 2.0.5. Issue gone. A few weeks later I'm back on 2.0.6 and issue is back for revenge.

O_o

With so much changing, there's bound to be software incapability. Now as for solving this issue... If it's your music disappearing, try turning off Auto scan, and see if that helps fix the problem. If not, then it might be deeper than I'm thinking.

Archived