Poweramp
wesleyoliveira

Volume Boost

I tried to listen some audios that doesnt have a regular volume. I maximize the parameters into the equalizer, but the volume doenst grow as i need. If you could please add an option to boost volume, it will be perfect.

Thanks!

I don't understand what you are asking? you want Poweramp to be able to boost your volume past what is allowed by your phone's settings?

If the audio level of a recording is that low, the recording itself should be normalized.

i have some musics that are in really low volume. Other players able to boost the volume, using like a "boost gain" that amplify a few db's of output audio. would be great if Poweramp could do that too. thank you!

Tried the preamp? It really helps if you have enabled DVC

yeah, my preamp is configured to maximum values.. but some audios still hard to listen in noisy environments :(

yeah, my preamp is configured to maximum values.. but some audios still hard to listen in noisy environments :(

That's why I am suggesting the DVC. It takes great controll of the sound, and removes the distortion.

That's why I am suggesting the DVC. It takes great controll of the sound, and removes the distortion.

Thanks! I didnt know that feature. But it seems that my phone doesnt let me use that.

"Direct Volume Control - Not suported by ROM"

yes... :)

that is the problem?

No, but it is a solution, if you install another Rom, you can grant access to DVC, I am running Sense 4 and I have it, but if you are not into installing custom Roms, there are apps to boost volume.