Overscroll Glow

creeve4

What's up with the orange overscroll glow in 2.0.6 ?

Can you please add support for the player to use the default color of the ROM (or the ability to change via skins/themes)?

ICS uses a blue overscroll glow, orange looks pretty out of place.

I don't know how you're having orange, mine is blue overglow on three different phones and a tablet. That's weird. Are you using a custom rom?

I'm using CM7.2. All other apps and settings menus have the blue glow.

What's up with the orange overscroll glow in 2.0.6 ?

Never seen orange :huh: ICS oversroll in Poweramp , which phone is this on and which Poweramp skin is used? We can't test on custom ROMs, but we don't redefine this in our themes at all.

Thanks!

Never seen orange :huh: ICS oversroll in Poweramp , which phone is this on and which Poweramp skin is used? We can't test on custom ROMs, but we don't redefine this in our themes at all.

Thanks!

I'm running CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Vibrant. I get the orange overscroll glow with any/all skins (Default, Aluminum, Black Neon).

I'm running CyanogenMod 7 on my Samsung Vibrant. I get the orange overscroll glow with any/all skins (Default, Aluminum, Black Neon).

Echo that. I'm also on CM7 (Thunderbolt) and I see an orange overscroll with all of the Poweramp themes. I even reverted my system theme to the default (it was an ICS-ish theme) and it's still very orange.

http://i.imgur.com/eT4KU.jpg

Archived