Need Help here

Wtf?

I am using Poweramp to listen to subliminals when i go to sleep but I have a small issues here if you can help me with it.

I have 4 tracks or 4 mp3 files in 1 folder. I want Poweramp to keep playing the mp3 from that single folder instead of jumping to the next mp3 it finds in the sdcard. How can I make Poweramp to play files from only 1 folder and if it reaches the last file it goes back to file 1 of that folder. I tried advance list but it plays the next mp3 file on the sd card instead of that single folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Select replay and keep clicking it till it says folder replay.... I do the same thing at night too!

I've not seen that option - do you mean "Repeat List", which is what I use for that feature? (although I actually do wish the wording would say "Repeat Folder" when you're playing files using 'Folder' mode, it'd be more intuitive that way)

Andre

Yeah, I meant repeat list!

I've not seen that option - do you mean "Repeat List", which is what I use for that feature? (although I actually do wish the wording would say "Repeat Folder" when you're playing files using 'Folder' mode, it'd be more intuitive that way)

Andre

Archived