Problem With Some Album Art and Artists

Hello, I am currently using Poweramp on my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and use Syncr to obtain my music from iTunes and put it on my external 32 gb sd card.

Anyways, I will be scrolling through my music [shuffle] and for some songs [and even some albums] it will replace the artist's name with "Unknown" and the album artwork will be the default Poweramp art. But when I connect my phone to my PC and check through the folders, and go to the albums, it will have AlbumArt.jpg but not AlbumArt.pamp. How do I get this? And why is it showing up as unknown artist?

Thanks if you can help.

Hello, I am currently using Poweramp on my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and use Syncr to obtain my music from iTunes and put it on my external 32 gb sd card.

Anyways, I will be scrolling through my music [shuffle] and for some songs [and even some albums] it will replace the artist's name with "Unknown" and the album artwork will be the default Poweramp art. But when I connect my phone to my PC and check through the folders, and go to the albums, it will have AlbumArt.jpg but not AlbumArt.pamp. How do I get this? And why is it showing up as unknown artist?

Thanks if you can help.

That's probable due to the way Syncr transfers the information in the music. Example: a lot of my downloaded music come out being as unknown everything, and so I just have a big unknown folder... Nothing I can do about it other than stop being lazy and put in the information!

Archived